EEI Recycling, Inc. Established since 1994, works with generators, collectors, intermediate and
final processors, tollers, MRF's, transporters, equipment suppliers, and end-users in developing and implementing post-consumer and
post-industrial plastics recycling programs.
Our involvement can cover the following areas:
We deal in all types of normal recovered thermoplastic and engineering grade plastics
including scrap, purgings, regrind, repro, off- or wide-specification, and obsolete inventories.
We are very active in moving certifiable "recycled" materials such as the following:
- Brokers (buy-sell)
- Project Administrators
- Agents (buy or sell on commission)
- Consultants (time-charge or as part of brokering or agent agreement)
- Technical Consulting Services (PVC or Vinyl recycle compound formulation, compounding, outside technical service, project and process development)
- Manufacturer's representatives
- Recycling content certification (e.g. Green Cross)
- Cryogenic Pulverization with truckload blending availability
- Toll chop, shred, grinding, cleaning and washing facility available for projects
- Specific Density Separation
- Purchase and Sell used plastic machinery
- New water baths, vacuum tanks, and pullers of all sizes
- Custom built machinery
Post-Consumer Plastic Reclaims
(Intended use has been fulfilled)
- Bottles (HDPE milk, PET soda, PEN medical, PVC shampoo, PP food, PC water)
- Bags (LDPE, HDPE, PP)
- Construction material and demo debris (PVC & CPVC pipe, PVC foamed white and mixed color trimboard, sheet and parts, PE pipe, wire & cable, PVC siding, PC and acrylic sheet and sign, UHMWHDPE parts, fluff, shaving, pig tales from machining sheet).
- Packaging (PVC blister, LDPE/LLDPE film, PP and PET strapping)
- Containers (HDPE, PP, PS), Buckets, Pots, Etc.
- Crates (HDPE)
- Drums and IBC's (HMWHDPE)
- Toys (HDPE, LDPE)
- Foam (PE, PP, PU, PS)
- Agricultural Mulch, Fumigation and Nursery Film (LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE etc.)
- 2.5, 5 & 6 Gallon Water Bottles (PC, PVC & PET)
- White Goods, Computer Housing (ABS, PVC, PC/ABS, PA)
(requires substantial processing for reuse, otherwise landfilled)
- Thermoset scrap
- Commingled or contaminated thermoplastic or engineering grade scrap
- Sump/pond material (wet or dry)
- Contaminated floor sweeps
We take pride in finding new
applications and markets for both post-consumer and industrial reclaim plastics that are currently targeted for disposal.
We are focused principally on the U.S. market but also have excellent overseas and export contacts.